Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA iP100
Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver Download.
Create records and picture lab high quality images wherever you are with the PIXMA iP100. With improved connection it provides the ultimate in comfort and speed from a convenient unit.
Exceptional convenient quality. The ultra-portable PIXMA iP100 uses Canon’s FINE print head technological innovation for amazing high quality picture and papers publishing wherever you are. Micro-Nozzles ejecting tiny 1pl ink drops enable a high quality of 9600 x 2400dpi, generating publishing of class-leading high quality.
Dedicated Ink Technology. An improved 5 ink program maximises top publishing high quality for both images and records. The Photo Dark ink guarantees rich color comparison and deep shades of black in images while a individual Color Dark ink is used to produce distinct distinct text for business-class records.
Quick print speeds. The PIXMA iP100 publishing 10 x 15cm borderless picture lab high quality publishing in just 50 seconds. Documents can be printed at rates of speed of up to 9.0 ipm in mono and 5.9 ipm in color.
Beautiful, long-lasting prints Canon’s ChromaLife100 program provides wonderful images with improved strength of up to 100 years. By using the FINE Container, authentic Cannon ink and authentic Cannon picture documents, the program provides you with long lasting wonderful images.
Printing freedom. The PIXMA iP100 provides IrDA IR connection as standard and an optionally available Bluetooth® adaptor for convenient, cable-free publishing. The ability to print easily from suitable camera mobile phones, PCs and PDAs contributes to the printer’s flexible operability.
Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver Download Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver Download Installations
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver Download For Windows 32bit
Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver Download For Windows 64 bit
Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver Download For Mac and Linux