HP Officejet Pro 8500A Driver Download
|HP Officejet Pro 8500A|
The 8500A Plus printing, tests, duplicates, and faxes. It can check out to a PC, storage, system directory, or e-mail. It can act as a separate printing device, publishing images from storage credit cards, USB important factors, and PictBridge cameras as well as material from the Web using HP’s Web Programs. It has a 50-page duplexing automated papers bird birdfeeder (ADF) for checking or duplicating both ends of multi-page records.
Speed and Quality
The 8500A Plus printed out our newest company applications package (as timed with QualityLogic’s components and software) at an efficient 4.5 webpages per moment (ppm) (printing both written text and visual content)—a decent rate. It a little bit lagged both its forerunner, the now stopped Editors’ Option HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wi-fi All-in-One ($399, 4 stars) (4.8 ppm), and the Epson Artist 835’s ($299, 4 stars) 5.2 ppm, but it bested the Lexmark Jewelry Pro905 ($399, 3.5 stars) (3.2 ppm). It averaged a reasonable 1 moment 17 a few moments in publishing out 4-by-6 images.
HP Officejet Pro 8500A Driver Download Compatibility
- Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows7 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit, 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit, 64bit)
- Mac OS
HP Officejet Pro 8500A Driver Download Installations
- Download and save driver software then put in specific folder
- Run Software by clicking the .exe file
- Klik next then Driver will atomatically installed
- Plug the Usb of printer you want to install if needed
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Windows 8.1, Windows 8
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista